UPS has had the billing info since 10/13

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by beama, Oct 15, 2011.

1. beama macrumors member

I received a shipping notice with the UPS tracking number on Wed. night. As of this morning, tracking indicates that they still have not received the package from ATT yet. Anybody else in this situation?

2. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

ups blows

They screwed the pooch on ny shipping so bad it isn't even funny. I enrolled in their my choice "premeir" program so i could get a 2 hour delivery window. Then, they simply left my apartment number off of my shipping address. After speaking with several non english soeaking people on the phone for several hours i finally got soneone to call the driver. At this point my estimated arrival date had been moved back 2 weeks. After finally getting in touch with soneone who spoke ny natuve tongue(english) we concluded the oackage was actually on the truck for delivery. They were already about 8 maybe 9 hours oast the delivery window so i was pissed. In the end i lucked up bc i have a friend who knew the driver who does my route, who ended uo calling the.driver and i met him on the side of the road. Not a good experience, not to mention i paid $40 for a 2 hour window, and had to actually track the driver down my self. Will never use UPS again. Also was upset with vzw bc they always go fedex but had to use both services due to the sheer volume of iphones being delivered. Sorry, im typing this from a lg vortex that sucks while my new iphone is syncing up. None the less this was a condensed version of a horrible day with Ups.