Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arterio

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
So I pre-ordered my new iPad on March 9th. It was shipped on Monday from Concord, Ontario. I'm in Vancouver BC. Since then the tracking info hasn't updated, just says "Departure scan". Dated March 19. The UPS site says the arrival date is tomorrow by end of day. I just thought I would have seen more updates on the UPS tracking site.

Anyone else have this same experience? I'm kinda getting nervous that it won't show up tomorrow with the lack of updates.

arterio

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Tried packagetrackr.com and it didn't give me any additional information. Same as UPS site.

I guess I just thought I would have seen more tracking updates as it makes it's way across country, that's all.

arterio

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Mine was on Processing items from the 9th till the 16th, then it switched to preparing for shipment, and then shipped all within an hour, but UPS didn't get the package till Monday morning. Since then it's been at the status it's currently at, Departure Scan from Concord Ontario. Mine is being shipped UPS Standard, but my coworker who ordered on the 7th after the event, his shipped Express. Not sure why the difference.

arterio

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Finally an update! Looks like it hit the UPS depot in Richmond late last night. It's now out for delivery. Hopefully I'll see it this morning. I'm anxious to get it.

arterio

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
From what I understand the orders are delayed until early April because of stock.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.