Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rob198612

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
theres some people that won't get it until monday if this is the case UPS should man up and deliver them on saturday if tomorrow is out of the question.

ToyToy8434

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2018
UPS is delivering it tomorrow...I'm in the bronx and it's in queens now...hopefully it comes early tomorrow I got things to do

Rob198612

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
Mine just changed back to 9/21....

Lucky mine still says

“Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.“
[doublepost=1537497725][/doublepost]This is what happens when UPS decides to ship from china to Korea and let it sit in Korea for 2 days until it starts moving again!!

LoadingPleaseWait

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2018
NYC
UPS is delivering it tomorrow...I'm in the bronx and it's in queens now...hopefully it comes early tomorrow I got things to do

I'm getting delivered out of the Bronx too but my phone hasn't got there yet! My watch just left queens though. I hope my stuff comes early too but I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of the route :/

EDIT: To clarify I live literally blocks outside of the Bronx as in I can walk to the Bronx in 10 minutes so all of my UPS deliveries come from a UPS there.

Reactions: ToyToy8434

Rob198612

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
Super late 5am here phone still in Kentucky won’t be getting it today ugh!!
[doublepost=1537521822][/doublepost]It got a departure scan at 430am last flight left 350am. Looks like not getting it

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
Hey check out the Follow My Delivery feature. You can live track the truck! He was like 3 blocks from my house but went off to the Apple store where he has been sitting for the last 40 min. Must be a huge shipment he's unloading. Oh well, here's my day staring at my MBP watching a little truck on a map...good times!...:)

Enjoy your phones guys!!!

sppunk

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2012
My scheduled 9/21 iPhone Xs is stuck in Louisville - although the website says it’s still in Szechuan. I live in Pennsylvania- they’re not meeting the delivery date at all. I’m bummed. I hope I get it Monday.

CosmoPilot

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 8, 2010
South Carolina
Hey check out the Follow My Delivery feature. You can live track the truck! He was like 3 blocks from my house but went off to the Apple store where he has been sitting for the last 40 min. Must be a huge shipment he's unloading. Oh well, here's my day staring at my MBP watching a little truck on a map...good times!...:)

Been doing the same thing. The truck is literally 1/2 mile away. Normally gets here at noon. It’s now 12:04...where’s my phone?

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
just picked up the MAX its perfect!!! love it perfect size screen!

now the wait begins for the apple watch and fedex

Congrats Bro!
[doublepost=1537549851][/doublepost]
Been doing the same thing. The truck is literally 1/2 mile away. Normally gets here at noon. It’s now 12:04...where’s my phone?

Yes my guy has been at my local Apple store for over 3 hours now! It's only 5 minutes away from me. It's torture to know my phone is so close...:rolleyes:

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA

Holy crap I didn’t know this existed! Total game changer.

Reactions: edlex

CosmoPilot

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 8, 2010
South Carolina
Phone in hand! All set up and ready to roll. Coming from the 7+ to this is a smooth transition. Love the screen.

Really love FaceID. ITS SO FAST. Also, super nice not touching anything to unlock apps/Sites/etc. it just works

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
Mine finally arrived, weekend saved! I left work early as I saw the UPS truck getting really close to my house and I didn’t want to miss it. Made it home, no slip on my door so I thought I just made it in time. Nope, 5 hours and 3 passes by my street later he finally showed up. Their delivery routes are horribly inefficent.

PeterKG

macrumors 6502
May 2, 2003
My UPS status hasn't changed all day. It just shows customs clearance at 1:31am, 9/21. Are those that have received their's receiving up to date status from UPS?

judyg951

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
sunny So. Ca.
My phones have got up and down past my street all day. The Follow my Delivery now says Almost there though so I can hope it's soon. I have a soccer game to get to and don't want to miss it.

LoadingPleaseWait

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2018
NYC
My phones have got up and down past my street all day. The Follow my Delivery now says Almost there though so I can hope it's soon. I have a soccer game to get to and don't want to miss it.

Mine did too all freaking day! from 9AM until 4PM when my phones were delivered, i swear they passed me at least 5 times. But I live by a ton of businesses so I'm pretty sure they were getting their deliveries first. I just have no patience lol.

jcbandxi

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2008
My UPS status hasn't changed all day. It just shows customs clearance at 1:31am, 9/21. Are those that have received their's receiving up to date status from UPS?

That's what mine said all day, too. UPS arrived at 7:45pm and delivered an unrelated package. No phone, though. I can't sit around for another afternoon awaiting delivery, so I just changed it to be held at the local UPS Store until it is convenient for ME to pick it up next week.

Kind of disappointed not to have it today, but a month from now it won't matter that it took a few extra days.

judyg951

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
sunny So. Ca.
Mine did too all freaking day! from 9AM until 4PM when my phones were delivered, i swear they passed me at least 5 times. But I live by a ton of businesses so I'm pretty sure they were getting their deliveries first. I just have no patience lol.

I'm still waiting, not very patiently now.It's all residential around here. We missed our Granddaughter's soccer game too. It's now showing it will be here soon, but what a pain.

Slava

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2006
Well, mine is still MIA, status hasn’t changed whole day.

Cleared Customs
09/21/2018 - 1:35 A.M.

Perhaps Monday or Tuesday it will show up.

Congrats to all who got their phones today in spite of UPS efforts.

PeterKG

macrumors 6502
May 2, 2003
Well, mine is still MIA, status hasn’t changed whole day.

Cleared Customs
09/21/2018 - 1:35 A.M.

Perhaps Monday or Tuesday it will show up.

Congrats to all who got their phones today in spite of UPS efforts.

I have the same status and called UPS. They informed me it hasn't even arrived in USA. So delivery won't happen until next week. Apple really screwed this up as usual. Apple online has continually gotten worse and worse over the years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.