Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drusoicy

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Due to a "sorting error" on their part. Just talked with them and they are unwilling to do anything - won't upgrade it to Saturday delivery for tomorrow. Just said "You just need to wait, it will arrive eventually" - what?!

drusoicy

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Where is it, can you go to the sorting hub?

Oh, I would if I could. Here is what my tracking looks like:

-----------------
Pueblo, CO, United States 04/24/2015 9:32 A.M. We've incorrectly sorted the package at our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay.

Seattle, WA, United States 04/24/2015 6:21 A.M. Departure Scan
04/24/2015 5:09 A.M. Arrival Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 04/24/2015 2:39 A.M. Departure Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 04/23/2015 5:18 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 04/23/2015 1:16 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
-----------------

So, it's not even in my STATE anymore. Worst part as I said was the complete attitude of "oh well, it'll come eventually...just wait" and unwillingness to do anything at all to fix it (or, make it seem like they wanted to be helpful.)

mjs402

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2013
I have to agree. I've been sitting in the living room all day waiting for this damn package from miffing UPS and if I saw that I would flip.

teastrong

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2015
The same thing just happened to me! Told me that my package was "left off of the truck" with no options other than to wait!!! I'm so pissed.

Q Bert

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2011
Chicago Burbs
So it's just not me. I got the same UPS error. Called UPS and I got a better agent than the OP. She was understanding and was apologizing for the delay and inconvenience. I also took a day off from work, a wasted one. But we just have to wait Monday and hopefully it will come much earlier since I have to work in the afternoon. Cant afford to be off again

2vlm989.jpg

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Call Apple and UPS if it make you feel better but it will not get your package any quicker. If you paid for shipping you could get a refund if it late but it was free and they will not do anything.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.