UPS just screwed me over

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by upssucks, Oct 14, 2011.

1. upssucks macrumors newbie

I just checked my tracking, and it says its been changed to MONDAY. I was furious and called and asked why, and they said there was a delay in one of the trucks last night and my package didn't reach the center in time to be loaded in the trucks...So i asked if I can come pick it up at the hub, and they said NO!!! They said AT&T does not permit their packages to be picked up!

I am so angry because I've been waiting at home all day. And Monday I won't be home to sign for the package. So they'll try again Tuesday..and guess what I WONT BE HOME AGAIN!!!!!! I am just so irritated. I stayed up last friday till 3am to preorder, and I stayed home all morning, and now this **** happens. I HATE UPS!!!!!!! Thanks for reading my rant

2. 2ndchancephones macrumors regular

you can have them leave it at the front door.

3. BBuff macrumors member

Last night I signed up for a USP MyChoice account, which is free. Once I did this I could go online and change the delivery to Will Call. UPS generally delivers in my neighborhood around 6-7pm, but I couldn't wait that long. So at 10:30 last night I changed it to Will Call and picked it up at 8:30am this morning.

Hopes this helps...

4. funy macrumors member

Depends On the consigner we use ups at work and they can either do none, signed or adult signed, consigner would have to specifically request just leaving it there. Is there any way you can leave a signed note or anything to get them to leave with a trusted neighbour ?