UPS my Choice 2 hour window option ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iZollo, Sep 16, 2014.

1. iZollo macrumors regular

iZollo

Has anyone ever used the 2 hour window option on ups my choice Preium for $5 charge. I was able to get 6 months for free from a forum member who posted the code. I just wanted to see if the 2 hour window will be possible and how to use it.

2. conklaven macrumors regular

Strangely I have premium and don't have this option. I saw screenshots of peoples though.

Anybody know why some people have it and others don't?

3. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

I personally use that option before for an Amazon package. But for this Friday, I would set it to hold at the nearest UPS store. The reason is there are so many deliveries this Friday. If they missed your schedule, they would say sorry. And now, you have to wait to possible Monday, the next business day for pickup.

If you set it to hold at UPS store, you know you will have it on Friday.

Good luck.

4. Leehro macrumors member

I looked at having them hold it at the UPS store, but this bumped my delivery date to 9/22. I have a premium account (there's a good code on retailmenot) now but the premium time window doesn't show up for me.

Edit: Well it seems I can hold for pickup at customer center on the same day, but delivering to my local UPS store would be 9/22. Hmm.

5. iZollo thread starter macrumors regular

iZollo

Thanks for the help I went the Will Call route instead of waiting all day. They open at 10am in my area. The 2 hour window would have been nice but no option seen even with Preium my choice.

6. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

Well that sucks dude. I think UPS knows it would be a very busy Friday. :)