Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steemax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 21, 2009
SoCal
I received my tracking # for my 6 plus this morning and it was scanned in Nashville TN, and has the delivery date for Friday 9/19.

I was looking to request to have it held at my local hub since I know I won't be home to sign for it. The issue is my "MyChoice" account I had opened a while back is under my name while Apple shipped the phone under my fathers name since his name is on the ATT account.

Because of this MyChoice is not picking up the shipment so I'm unable to make any changes.

Anyone have or had this issue and figured out a way around it? I tried making a nother account under my dads name but UPS doesn't allow you to have more than one account per address. :(

TahoeDust

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2010
I received my tracking # for my 6 plus this morning and it was scanned in Nashville TN, and has the delivery date for Friday 9/19.

I was looking to request to have it held at my local hub since I know I won't be home to sign for it. The issue is my "MyChoice" account I had opened a while back is under my name while Apple shipped the phone under my fathers name since his name is on the ATT account.

Because of this MyChoice is not picking up the shipment so I'm unable to make any changes.

Anyone have or had this issue and figured out a way around it? I tried making a nother account under my dads name but UPS doesn't allow you to have more than one account per address. :(

1. Go to edit address under preferences.
2. Add his first name under "First Name Variations"
3. Profit

steemax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 21, 2009
SoCal
1. Go to edit address under preferences.
2. Add his first name under "First Name Variations"
3. Profit

I dont see any such options in preferences... where are you clicking? I tried going into Profile and changing the name but that didn't do anything.

Sherifftruman

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
UPS also has an add household members section in preferences, so its probably better to do it there if its an entirely different person.

I just added my wife and her shipment showed up immediately when I went back to the packages page.

steemax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 21, 2009
SoCal
Thank you guys... it worked I was able to add a "household member" now the shipment shows up :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.