iPhone 11 UPS Not Moving??

LS3 POWER

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Yes, basically the entire forum. Try looking in the shipping/tracking threads.

Delivery date 09/20 and attached is my shipping status
Gotcha, Glad its not just me lol. I saw a few that showed movement thats why I was curious. I am not stressing to much, I know every year we see things like this, even sometimes see the phones bouncing all over the country and back but always show up on launch day lol

LS3 POWER

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
^ This

Everyone gets excited and watches their order status like a hawk. You'll have your phone Friday.
Sadly ever year I say I will not watch it like a hawk, because I know it will get here on launch day as it always does, but then the next year (Like now, I watch it and start getting worried) lol

PlainEnvelopes

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2018
Last year my UPS tracking said it did not leave China till Thursday and I still had it on Friday. If your apple store app says delivered on the 20th it will make it.

Reactions: LS3 POWER

MacDevil7334

macrumors 65816
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
I think people always hope they end up being that 1 lucky person in the whole world whose phone ends up getting accidentally delivered a day or two early. Both my 11 Pros are still showing Preparing for Shipment with Friday delivery. I’m still confident they’ll be there!

Reactions: LS3 POWER

noslenam

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2010
Anyone else with a launch day delivery still show origin scan over the weekend but no movement since?? 11 Pro Max.
Didn’t you see the news feed this morning. UPS is going on strike complaining that to many people are calling and asking when will my phone be here. So nothing is moving until everyone stops complaining.

LS3 POWER

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Didn’t you see the news feed this morning. UPS is going on strike complaining that to many people are calling and asking when will my phone be here. So nothing is moving until everyone stops complaining.
haha im not that bad, I do not call