Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lmcrael

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I placed an order for a 64 GB 6+ ATT on 9/12. I was placed in the 7-10 day shipping group. My order shipped today! The email from Apple states that I will receive my device on 9/26, but UPS tracking states that I will receive it on 9/24. Which date has been correct for you guys that have already received your devices? UPS or Apple.

Thanks!

Last edited:

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Hi Everyone,

I placed an order for a 32 GB 6+ ATT on 9/12. I was placed in the 7-10 day shipping group. My order shipped today! The email from Apple states that I will receive my device on 9/26, but UPS tracking states that I will receive it on 9/24. Which date has been correct for you guys that have already received your devices? UPS or Apple.

Thanks!

UPS should be more accurate, I dont think apple takes into account rural vs urban address

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I placed an order for a 32 GB 6+ ATT on 9/12. I was placed in the 7-10 day shipping group. My order shipped today! The email from Apple states that I will receive my device on 9/26, but UPS tracking states that I will receive it on 9/24. Which date has been correct for you guys that have already received your devices? UPS or Apple.

Thanks!

Do you mean 64 GB? There is no 32 GB for the iPhone 6/6+.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.