Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RMSko

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
I have a tracking number and am able to track my shipment. I'd like to hold the package at the UPS facility, however, when I select "change delivery options" it won't let me make any changes. Perhaps it's because I haven't yet gotten the official Apple shipping notice (I searched UPS by my phone number) and it isn't yet in the US? Is there anyone else that wants to change delivery options and is experiencing the same issue? Anyone have any thoughts?

RMSko

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
I was experiencing this issue and fixed it by adding the exact name as it appears on the Apple order.
I just changed the name (it's being shipped to my wife), but it still won't let me change it. I have AT&T and maybe they don't allow this?

penajmz

macrumors 68040
Sep 11, 2008
New York City
I have AT&T also and I am able to change it after I added the name as it is in the order. Did you give it a few minutes? Does everything match as it is in the order?

RMSko

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
You were right - I was just too impatient! It worked after a few minutes. Thanks for the suggestion - I hadn't made the connection that the phone is being shipped to my wife!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.