UPS Shipping!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by infamousjax, Apr 20, 2011.

1. infamousjax macrumors newbie

I've noticed that nearly all the iPad orders have been shipped via FedEx, but recently I've seen some users reporting UPS taking over.

Those of you that have had your iPad's delivered via UPS, how long did it generally take? With my prior experiences, I've always gotten faster (and better) service from FedEx, and am a little confused as to why they would switch. Not a big deal either way, but just curious.

My Ipad (16gb wifi black) was ordered on March 27th... expected shipping date is April 25th and delivery the 28th... according to UPS tracking it should be here on the 25th -- about 3 days ahead of schedule.

2. ninerfan macrumors regular

Not sure yet, op! Apparently, that one huge 4/20 shipment got stalled in Chenzhen, CN. They had to offload the entire shipment because it had to receive customs clearance? Yahoo tracker shows an "exception" regarding status. Supposedly, it is now "in transit" once again.

We shall see if it actually does arrive here at my house in No. Calif. on the 25th before noon.

3. Ravens023 macrumors newbie

I had the same order date, shipping date, and delivery date as you. Mine shipped early though on Tuesday and is supposed to arrive tomorrow by UPS.