Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kate12

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Texas
is anyone in the same boat as me?
I got a 38mm in silver aluminum with a white band.
This is what my UPS tracking has..
Its almost midnight here in TX, I wonder if I will even get it tomorrow :(
Hopefully its just a tracking mistake >_>

maRC8zV.png

Kate12

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Texas
Your not getting it on Friday, sorry. Hopefully Saturday :)

hehe, I like your edit :B more positive.
Disappointing, i was one of the first batches of credit card shipment notices :/ I guess none of that matters when it comes to Friday.

sterl320

macrumors 6502
Apr 3, 2015
Its what happened to me earlier. Apple had said shipped, but UPS was just saying processed. It wasn't until the watch left Kentucky that I had any kind of update past that.

Goldinboy17

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2010
San Francisco, Ca

I receive shipments from UPS about 4-5 times a week. I also use one-day shipping rather frequently, particularly with Amazon prime. It's not uncommon for me to check the status of an order and see a similar page to you. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you still receive your watch tomorrow, being that UPS scans seem to be a bit delayed. Don't worry!

seatton

macrumors 6502a
Nov 7, 2013
Seattle, WA

My iPhone 6 Plus on the launch day was like that. I also ordered for my spouse separately. It turned out I eventually got mine first and I received the other one 3 hours later (same day). My status on UPS is still "ready for UPS", but I am hopeful it will be here tomorrow according to Apple. Stay positive.

Kate12

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Texas
My iPhone 6 Plus on the launch day was like that. I also ordered for my spouse separately. It turned out I eventually got mine first and I received the other one 3 hours later (same day). My status on UPS is still "ready for UPS", but I am hopeful it will be here tomorrow according to Apple. Stay positive.
:) :) this is all awesome to hear right before bed.

Kate12

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Texas
well... UPS accidentally sent my watch to california.. and its getting rerouted :/ i guess i am unlucky. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.