UPS willcall hold for pickup

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SundayDuffer, Sep 23, 2014.

1. SundayDuffer macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

For those who had went this route, how did you know which hub to pickup? I did schedule it for a will call, but my tracking detail still says "A delivery change for this package is in progress. / The receiver arranged to pick up the package at a UPS facility." It is scheduled for tomorrow. Will the tracking update be more specific? Thx.

2. uchosen macrumors 6502

When I've done a will call online, it tells me the address of the hub location. Call em up and they'll give it to you.

3. SundayDuffer thread starter macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

On hold right now with ups.

Will the tracking details update that info also?

4. Kealohilani macrumors 6502

Once you schedule it, a message pops up on the tracking information that has a link to click on that tells you where to pick it up, hours of operation, and directions to get there

5. lsatterfield macrumors member

I order through Apple.com. My order should start delivery over the next few days, but how do I tell UPS to hold for will call? I didn't see the option when I ordered. I couldhave just missed it though.

6. uchosen macrumors 6502

I think you have to be part of the UPS My Choice thing to be able to will call before the first delivery attempt.

7. Harvey Specter macrumors regular

Harvey Specter

I spoke to an online chat agent, they look it up for you. Mind you it is the customer care center, not the UPS store, so it may be farther than you are expecting