UPS Worldwide Express

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by futch, Oct 12, 2011.

1. futch macrumors 6502

futch

Who else whose iPhone 4s is being shipped via UPS (everyone?) has it being shipped by UPS Worldwide Express according to their tracking page?

According to the UPS Worldwide Express page it says delivery will be made by 10:30 am or 12:00 pm. Does anyone think this will actually happen? I certainly hope so.

Can't wait either way, this upgrade from the 3GS is going to blow my mind.

2. futch thread starter macrumors 6502

futch

3. 7even macrumors 6502a

Everyone's who ordered from Apple where the phone is coming from China. That's pretty much most of the Apple.com orders, if not all of them, from what I've seen.

4. Danno21 macrumors regular

Danno21

People that received shipping info first seem to have shipped with 2nd Day Air from the screen shots I've seen.

It appears the new shipment that shipped yesterday from Shenzhen is Worldwide Express. Some posts in other threads have people that contacted UPS to see if they were going to honor the Worldwide Express "guaranteed delivery by noon" and were told yes.

5. futch thread starter macrumors 6502

futch

You sir are my hero! Thanks for the info.

6. LoganT macrumors 68020

Awesome, thanks for posting this. Mine is UPS Worldwide Express. It's good to know I won't have to wait past noon to get my iPhone 4S.

7. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

I saw other information that refuted this. Although it says worldwide express, under additional information, it says "WORLD EASE."

World Ease is a special contract shipment that UPS makes with large companies. The terms and conditions are specific for the contract. In this case, it appears the contract says UPS just has to deliver "by end of day," not at their usual worldwide express time of noon.

8. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Yep, that is what my tracking says as well. Oh well. I won't be home anyways that day so don't really care what time they deliver as long as they leave it for me.