UPS

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by 931801, Apr 18, 2017.

1. 931801 macrumors newbie

Hi everyone!

My Apple Watch has been shipped yesterday at 23:55PM using UPS. The tracking number is still not active for some reason, it doesn't even show that a shipping label has been created. Is that normal?

2. Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

The tracking number is accurate, it just hasn't registered with UPS until it's scanned before it will show its first origin point.

3. JackieInCo macrumors 603

Also, it depends on the type of shipping you selected. Last month, I ordered a iPhone SE but forgot to select overnight as I normally do. The checkout form defaulted to normal free shipping. This was on a Friday. Tracking didn't even show up till early Tuesday morning and I got the phone that Wednesday.

4. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

Usually takes 24 hours for a tracking number to go active. When it says "shipped" it just means the label has been printed.

5. 931801 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to provide a little update about this:

The UPS tracking has now been showing "Order processed: Ready for UPS" for 3-5 hours.

6. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

All normal. UPS usually picks up in the evening. Depending on where you are located will depend on where the item is being shipped out of and thus will depend on the pickup time. If it's coming from Rialto, CA. Pickup time is usually around 8:30PM from multiple past experiences.