UPS

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 18, 2017
Hi everyone!

My Apple Watch has been shipped yesterday at 23:55PM using UPS. The tracking number is still not active for some reason, it doesn't even show that a shipping label has been created. Is that normal?

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
Hi everyone!

My Apple Watch has been shipped yesterday at 23:55PM using UPS. The tracking number is still not active for some reason, it doesn't even show that a shipping label has been created. Is that normal?

The tracking number is accurate, it just hasn't registered with UPS until it's scanned before it will show its first origin point.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
Also, it depends on the type of shipping you selected. Last month, I ordered a iPhone SE but forgot to select overnight as I normally do. The checkout form defaulted to normal free shipping. This was on a Friday. Tracking didn't even show up till early Tuesday morning and I got the phone that Wednesday.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 18, 2017
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to provide a little update about this:

The UPS tracking has now been showing "Order processed: Ready for UPS" for 3-5 hours.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Ventura County
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to provide a little update about this:

The UPS tracking has now been showing "Order processed: Ready for UPS" for 3-5 hours.
All normal. UPS usually picks up in the evening. Depending on where you are located will depend on where the item is being shipped out of and thus will depend on the pickup time. If it's coming from Rialto, CA. Pickup time is usually around 8:30PM from multiple past experiences.