Urgent help - Iphone OS4.1 Wifi disconnection

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by maverick77, Nov 9, 2010.

1. maverick77 macrumors newbie

Hi all,
    All of a sudden my iphone has stopped responding to WIFI networks and I cant get connectivity to WIFI:(

I have tried fridge test, network factory reset and also restoring iphone - none of these have worked.

I thought that wifi hardware is faulty but other day it immediately responded to google map and picked up wifi connection (happened only once tho)

Funny that I was just about to buy an iPad (before this happened), seeing this terrible issue I have no interest anymore.

Any tips, guidance, suggestions will be most gratefully received!

ps: genuis bar had the cheek to ask me for >250 swiss francs to replace my wifi card without bothering to check any other option..:mad:

Cheers

2. CZK, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2011

CZK macrumors 6502a

I have the same problem.

WHen i connect to my wi-fi network, my d-link device that emits the wire-less internet stops emitting internet ( all my computers are droped from the network since it has stoped existing).... i have to manually restart the d link router.
    ________
    Cheap Glass Bongs

3. sam.walker22 macrumors member

sam.walker22

My 3G has started doing this recently when i'm playing music using the remote app