Urgent help needed! Bricked iphone!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DJEFFX, Oct 26, 2011.

1. DJEFFX macrumors newbie

I tried to unlock my iphone yesterday, it worked fine until after it restarted my iphone, cydia was gone?? so i was like wtf and jailbroke it again, but then it kept saying 'Preparing filesystem' so i tried to restore it like a dumb **** and it got bricked, any help? any youtube tutorials that may help? i really want my iphone back. I tried literally all the videos on youtube and none of them worked, I tried to restore it using snowbreeze and making a custom firmware and it gave me 3149 error, if you could even just help me getting past that error it'd mean ALOT.
    Thank you guys! sorry for the bad language, I'm really pissed off at the moment.
    Regards,
    Ed

2. FreakinEurekan macrumors 68040

FreakinEurekan

Ask in the "iPhone Hacks" subforum, that's where the jailbreak experts hang out.

3. ijohnbro macrumors regular

Use constitutes acceptance of Apple's software license agreement and third-party terms located in the iPhone box. Unauthorized modification of your iPhone software violates the software license agreement. Inability to use an iPhone due to unauthorized modifications is not covered under your warranty.

4. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

5. PaulyD macrumors 6502

This.