Urgent help required on Iphone Internal Apps issue

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mufaddal7, Aug 7, 2011.

1. mufaddal7 macrumors newbie

Recently bought a new iphone 4 and am facing this issue. Using 4.3.2 ios.

My internal built apps like safari, itunes and ipod crash when opening. They stay opened for around 3 secs and then close by itself.

Has anyone faced a similar issue and found a resolution. Can someone suggest something without trying a restore or update.

1. i have switched on and off many times same problem

2. my update is not working. When i try updating it completres the download and then gives me a message that network timed out. Tried around 5 times.

Please help!!!... By the way my Iphone is NOT JAILBROKEN

2. ste1164 macrumors 6502a

ste1164

I'd upgrade to the latest software 4.3.5. This should solve your issue.

3. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Using the criteria you set, my short answer is back up your phone with iTunesw and make a Genius appt. And at the risk of staring the "apps loading at startup debate", close all the apps in your recently used apps list and turn the phone off and back on. I also assume you are turning the phone off gracefully with the red slider (what you should be doing) and not resetting it with both buttons. However, since your phone is problematic I would also try the reset if the above doesn't work.

I agree with the other poster that you solution is a restore as new or update to 4.3.5. However, if you want to try to be creative you could try to download the update via a direct link (outside of iTunes).

When you say new did it come straight from Apple?