Urgent! Help!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by N e e k, Sep 20, 2014.

1. N e e k macrumors 6502

It won't allow me to reserve my phone under my account name on Apple.com because I'm under a business plan - however, If I "pretend" to create a new line, it'll let me reserve one. I don't want a new line. Does this new line take effect right as I purchase the phone as a reserve, or can I pretend to create a new line while reserving the phone (so It'll allow me to reserve it) and then just go explain them the situation and then do a normal upgrade under my number at the apple store?

Please help

2. N e e k thread starter macrumors 6502

3. apunkrockmonk macrumors 6502a

apunkrockmonk

Unfortunately I do not have the answer to your question.

I just wanted to point one thing out though.

If you're not looking for a plus and willing to hunt around a bit a preorder may not even be necessary.

I wandered into my local mall an hour before close, first I walked to the Apple Store, they were sold out of all iPhone 6 and 6 pluses. But both the Verizon store and Best Buy mobile stores had multiple colors and sizes in stock.

As much as I prefer the shopping experience at the Apple Store the experience at Best Buy Mobile was surprisingly painless.

4. N e e k thread starter macrumors 6502

I am looking for a plus. There were plenty of 6's today. But I'm just "pretending" to create a new account. Don't the changes take affect after I activate it? I'm wondering if I just go in the store and tell them the situation they can just activate it under our normal family plan, no?

5. N e e k thread starter macrumors 6502

Urgent! Help!

OK, well, I payed for the phone stating I was making a new line + account. Hopefully they can just activate it under my actual family plan.