iPhone X URGENT iphone x buzzing Under camera lens (LTE modem Problem?)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Persian-apple, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Persian-apple macrumors regular

Persian-apple

i can Hear a very very inaudible buzzing sound when the LTE is on ,The phone works fine but the buzzing sound Isnt there on my 6s plus

i mean yeah Every iphone i had Has the Same buzzing sound when turning the screen on or off which is Coming from the battery i guess my iphone 6S iphone X iphone 7 and even 6 have the same sound i guess but this Wierd Buzzing under camera lens Is something I inly Noticed on the x)
    and the noise Is Not audible I can only hear it If i listen to it with LTE on and in a quiet room,with my ear At almost 0 distance from the back of the phone i can hear a slightly Changing Buzz That is under the camera les

the device does get warm but nothig too crazy downloaded and Played modern combat 5 multiplayer Without any priblems and Its not crazy hot It gets warm kust Like My 6S or maybe even cooler?
    the question is is this buzzing something dangerous or i should let it go there is o authorised service provider or apple retails in my country so you guys are my only Hope
    God bless and Im seriously Sorry about the punctuations its hard to explain But lets say i cant Look at the screen for prolonged periods ...and well I didnt have time Im so sorry
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

I have never heard any buzzing sounds on any of my iPhones.

All of them have got warm if playing CPU intensive games. Warm but not hot.

3. Persian-apple thread starter macrumors regular

Persian-apple

I never heared that Too but Once i tested them all of them do this My dads Iphone moms iphone My iphone Pld iphones Brand new Iphones even the X all of them do it

So check this out:Lock the screen by pushing the powerbutton put your ear On the Apple logo on the back
    While your doing this Push the powerbutton to turn on(wake) the screen
    Youre probably gonna hear a very vey very inaudible buzzing sound

And this is Nit something you will ever hear in normal
    usage

Ive had iphones for years and i didnt notice it at all
    --- Post Merged, Mar 12, 2018 ---
    using personal hot spot on LTE on multiple devices Should Get your iphone hot like crazy man and it is normal

And yeah my iphones get warm too but nothing too crazy except im Doing personal hotspot with multiple devices...

4. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Really have no desire to hear if my phone buzzes but many here do.

5. woodynorman macrumors 6502a

If its very very very inaudible, how can you hear it? :)

6. Persian-apple thread starter macrumors regular

Persian-apple

By putting My ear At zero distance from
    The logic bord which is located below the lens

Ive Had Issues qith powerbanks buzzing noises maybe Im Overthinking Stuff I dont know

But I can definitly hear the same Noise From everyiphone but this One adds another small buzzing specially while using LTE ... it doesnt bother me just wanna know if its fine Or not