Urgent: Need help with iMovie 09 A.S.A.P, please help

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by ikermalli, Apr 19, 2009.

1. ikermalli macrumors 6502a

Hey everyone,

I finally completed my project which is due tomorrow (all the editing, info and filming) I put it on iMovie 09, and put everything how I liked it, I had to add just one more title which said Longhorn and it would not let me add new titles, so I thought I would work it out by moving one of my titles to farther on and just changing a few word. Now it will not let me move the title, add a title, export my iMovie project or select anything, I am getting the problem "No Clip(s) selected, nothing can be used and when i click done nothing happens, when I click the "x" nothing happens either, please help!

2. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

3. macbookairman macrumors 6502a

so is iMovie just frozen/not responding? you can check by hitting command+option+escape . If iMovie is not responding, it will say tell you.

I would suggest you do what r.j.s said. iMovie '09 is supposed to auto save your work as you go...so force quitting/restarting iMovie shouldn't cause any loss of work...but there is always that chance.

4. ikermalli thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks, I got most things working now, but I still cannot add titles? I just need to add scrolling credits...?

5. ikermalli thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh, I got it working with quitting it out, then starting it up again, but the titles are still not working? It didn't say "iMovie 09 (NOT RESPONDING)"