Urgent!!!!! To All People with the app problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bennypod, Jan 15, 2008.

1. bennypod macrumors member

Hello, I just got off the phone with AppleCare and they said the server hosting the iPhone apps for the iPod touch is down. So that explains our problems, she also said they should be back up tommorow. Just click the Check for purchases thing. :):p

2. pab277 macrumors regular

3. music.addict411 macrumors member

music.addict411

.i hope the serversare up before 9 tommarow.

4. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Thank you for the update. At least i can rest now instead of going crazy with this.

I'm usually not so quick to jump on a download. After i started this, i then realized that new ipod touch's come with the software. I really can't believe that Apple would charge people who have one already for the applications. I doesn't make any sense. It's wrong. But the damage is done. I bought them. ---although they haven't installed yet.:(

5. beeh macrumors regular

Thanks for the update.

Man, seems like Apple is taking it on the chin today...:eek:

6. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

would you have been more happy if they didnt include the new apps on the new touches and just dropped the price 20 bucks?

7. macwannabe77 macrumors member

macwannabe77

it could be the server, or it could be some of your settings... there is a thread below "Purchased Apps... where are they?" I ahd the same problem because of my manual manage music setting, and i have this touch on two machines and it wasn't set to this macbook's library but my PC. Just read it, there were several different problems and most of us were able to fix them! I hope you are able to install them, it took me 4 hours!

8. beaker26 macrumors member

Is this still going on, or has it been fixed yet?