URL Fading away in Safari

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by bcbryanc, Oct 15, 2011.

1. bcbryanc macrumors member

Not sure if I searched hard enough, or if this is posted somewhere. Sorry if it is. Just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

Having this... "Problem"?

Really?

3. bcbryanc thread starter macrumors member

Yes really, I searched did not see anything not sure if I am typing the wrong thing to search. Its a simple question - no need for the "REALLY"

4. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

5. bcbryanc thread starter macrumors member

Seriously? I never even heard anything about it - someone asked me if I had the problem and I checked and saw it. I even asked Verizon and they said they had no idea - not like they would be any help really anyway. Interesting.

6. specify macrumors regular

It's probably there to let you know there's more to the URL than it's able to show.

7. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

How on earth is this a "problem"? Are you kidding me?

8. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

It's not a problem, it's by design. It's just another one of those visual effects that they built into the system. (this message dictated by Siri.)

9. bcbryanc thread starter macrumors member

I never once noticed that the URL fades at the end, and when someone asked me if mine did that I looked and saw it. Never saw it before until now so there for I thought it was an issue, OBVIOUSLY.

----------

Thank you!