Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kingimi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2008
I cant download anything from app store because i have a UK itunes account. How can i get a US account.

kingimi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2008
I don't need to buy from the app store, jus need facebook. how can i get a US account

skubish

macrumors 68030
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
If you're not going to use a gift card and you don't have a US credit card, then you can't.

No you can. Just make up a US address and don't put in any credit card info. It will allow you to setup an account and get apps off of iTunes that are free.
When it asked for credit card type, enter NONE.

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
No you can. Just make up a US address and don't put in any credit card info. It will allow you to setup an account and get apps off of iTunes that are free.
When it asked for credit card type, enter NONE.
I just tried to register a new account. There is no option for "none" when you first get started. You need either a store credit code, paypal account tied to the US, or a credit card in order to register. The only way to use the "none" option is to register with a previously mentioned method and then remove the credit card/paypal if you entered one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.