US MBP for use in the UK.

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Uchicha, Jan 30, 2008.

  1. Uchicha macrumors newbie

    Jan 23, 2008
    UK, London
    Wondering is it possible for me to buy an english magsafe adapter for a US MBP or would I have to use the travel adapter. Thanks for any help
  2. nazuk macrumors 6502


    Dec 5, 2007
    England, UK
    You can buy the original Magsafe adaptor, or use a standard travel adaptor. The voltage auto adjusts for use here. Cheaper option is the travel adaptor, neater and very nice look - would be the UK Magsafe. It's your call.

    PS: You can buy the Magsafe from Apple Store online, or at Retail, or any other Apple Reseller - but then you probably already know that ! :)

    My advice? Buy the travel adaptor, and save the money and use it for something else.


Share This Page