Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DerfBWH

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2008
3:02am 256GB iPhone X SG T-Mobile still at "Order in Progress." Womp womp!

Dmal99

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2012
I'm in New York, ordered thru the app for Apple IUP for Nov. 3 delivery, and mine is still Order IN Progress. I am on Verizon. Don't worry, I used to order from Verizon and sometimes they don't ship until the night before if you are close to a distro.

All my friends would get shipping and tracking numbers and I'd be flipping out calling UPS and Verizon and conferencing them and whatnot lol. Every single time, though, it arrived, so now I just wait because it will come. NY always seems to be last.

mobidutch

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2012
Texas
Order placed at 2:06am CDT through the Verizon site (paid full price). Currently still says "being processed".

I'm getting conflicting info on the delivery date:
- The order confirmation email itself and the order status page in my account both state a delivery date of 11/3
- When I click the order status link from the confirmation email, it says that the ship date is 11/3.
- When I called support, they also state a ship date of 11/3

Confusing.

DaveOP

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Portland, OR
Order placed at 2:06am CDT through the Verizon site (paid full price). Currently still says "being processed".

I'm getting conflicting info on the delivery date:
- The order confirmation email itself and the order status page in my account both state a delivery date of 11/3
- When I click the order status link from the confirmation email, it says that the ship date is 11/3.
- When I called support, they also state a ship date of 11/3

Confusing.
It’ll deliver the 3rd. I order 300+ devices a year from this on an enterprise account, and this is standard.

Reactions: mobidutch

Koobs

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2014
Just checked mine and saw its changed to preparing for shipment...Where's the annual Ron Paul "it's happening" gif?? Haha

genova35

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Hey all,

Just checked UPS track by reference and got my tracking number. Used my phone number as the reference. My UPS App also is showing my phone in their system and in China at the moment ready for pick up!

Oh yeah!!! (For some reason, I have “walking in Memphis” going through my head)

Attachments

• C64B2C4C-D273-4422-A943-898B2A9338A7.jpeg
    C64B2C4C-D273-4422-A943-898B2A9338A7.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 180

Rob198612

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
Hey all,

Just checked UPS track by reference and got my tracking number. Used my phone number as the reference. My UPS App also is showing my phone in their system and in China at the moment ready for pick up!

Oh yeah!!! (For some reason, I have “walking in Memphis” going through my head)

both of mine still don't show up :(:(:(:(

Jimpilot

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
No
I suspect they are just starting to assign phones to individuals. So it may be Monday or later before they get most of them done. And if some are in the US it could be late in the week.

Of course it doesn't stop me from checking every few minutes ;):)

Reactions: LarryJoe33

CGoodlet26

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Card was charged last night and status was updated to Preparing to Ship this morning when I looked! So excited to finally successfully pre-order. 64gb White TMobile.

sparkhill

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2010
My family has three phones incoming on Nov 3, all showing up with origin scans in ZhengZhou using UPS track by reference. The reference number is the phone number on your shipping address, so for me, it was cell phone for two and home phone for one. Also, you may need to extend the date range on UPS.

We have a fourth phone coming in 2-3 weeks due to ATT verification delays.

batristain

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Richmond,VA
Same here it's not showing up in My UPS app by I found it using track by reference with my cell phone number. Last scan was China so not sure if it has left or sitting. According to FlightAware there's another flight leaving later today by UPS to Alaska from China so it might leave with that bunch. There's one in route but I can't remember if the scan would say it had left or not....

Cheers,
B

johnnylam

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2013
My order just got updated to Preparing to Ship last night. Credit Card charged as well.

Order Confirmation: 12:04am from Apple App
Original Delivery Date: Nov 10-17 but got bumped to Nov 3
Model 64GB Silver (T-Mobile GSM)

statvq6.png

LarryJoe33

macrumors 68030
Jul 17, 2017
Boston
I'm still waiting for a flip, ordered a little after launch directly though apple via the Apple Store App. I'll feel better when it flips as I know that even though it says I am good for store pickup on 11/3, they have updated and pushed it out many times in the past.

genova35

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Same here it's not showing up in My UPS app by I found it using track by reference with my cell phone number. Last scan was China so not sure if it has left or sitting. According to FlightAware there's another flight leaving later today by UPS to Alaska from China so it might leave with that bunch. There's one in route but I can't remember if the scan would say it had left or not....

Cheers,
B

Yeah, I think the origin scan is just them printing the labels and tagging they are ready for pick up from Foxconn. There will be a departure scan when they are airborne and that is when you should be checking out FlightAware.

adam1080

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2012
Got my tracking number after using my phone number as a reference on UPS tracking as well.

I also was able to change my shipping location via Apple to where i will actually be on the 3rd. STOKED!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.