Usage and standby the same?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Knowlege Bomb, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

i finally made it through a day without respringing so I could get an idea of how my battery is doing and my usage and standby times are matching up.

Is anybody that's jailbroken not experiencing this?

2. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

I think I don't get this issue (currently shows the --)

Usually it has to do with a tweak

3. Knowlege Bomb thread starter macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

You get the "--" when you respring your phone. They won't go away until you get a full charge.

I have a long list of tweaks so I was hoping I wouldn't have to remove them one by one to find the culprit.

4. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

yes, i know the -- comes from respringing/rebooting. I don't believe i currently encounter your issue with the same standby/usage times

I remember on my previous jailbreak, they would be the same but I didn't bother trying to figure out which tweak(s) it was (long list of tweaks as well)

5. Knowlege Bomb thread starter macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Ah. I misread your post. I thought you were saying you thought the dashes were from a tweak. My fault.

I can't imagine how long it would take to identify the offender. That's a lot of days without installing upgrades or new tweaks...

6. bufffilm macrumors 601

bufffilm

I'm not seeing any information on my phone either. But I don't want to give up my jailbreak to restore the phone.