Usage bug after jailbreak "Time since last full charge" empty

ahfu25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Anybody notice after jail breaking that the "Time since last full charge" is always empty?

F123D

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2008
Del Mar, CA
It should show up once you unplug the phone from a full charge, but the moment you respring or reboot after that, that box will show up blank.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
It's not a bug. Stop respringing.

When your phone is fully charged, your usage time resets. When you respring, the stats go blank until you fully charge again.

ahfu25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
It should show up once you unplug the phone from a full charge, but the moment you respring or reboot after that, that box will show up blank.
Gotcha! So this is normal and not necessarily a bug?

----------

It's not a bug. Stop respringing.

When your phone is fully charged, your usage time resets. When you respring, the stats go blank until you fully charge again.
Thanx. I'm not respringing just for kicks, I installed a package from cydia.

alain82

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2007
havent made a respring since yesterday, and the usage was doing fine a few hours ago. now i just checked, and it has just got blank!
don't tell me there's no problem, i'm not crazy!
maybe some background process used after the jailbreak is resetting this thing...

wilter26

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2012
GUYS, SIMPLY DONT RESPRING YOUR DEVICE, DO A REBOOT. :) that way time since last fullcharge wont reset or go blank. :) TESTED.

spaceboy60

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2011
Same problem here, jailbroken ipod touch 3rd Gen (iOS 5.0.1 with "Usage Stats 4 iOS" addon). All usage stats blank. Don't know if it's got anything to do with it, but battery only seems to charge to 90 odd percent, not the full 100%.

And all my LowBatteryLogs show: Awake Time 00:00:00, Standby Time 00:00:00.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Same problem here, jailbroken ipod touch 3rd Gen (iOS 5.0.1 with "Usage Stats 4 iOS" addon). All usage stats blank. Don't know if it's got anything to do with it, but battery only seems to charge to 90 odd percent, not the full 100%.

And all my LowBatteryLogs show: Awake Time 00:00:00, Standby Time 00:00:00.
same advice as before (Stop Respringing) ;) also try recalberating your battery.

Kayan

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
CA
So this also happens to me even when I don't respiring, however, I'm pretty sure that my phone used to do this even before I JB it. It's just something messes up the clock sometimes, so it's completely normal, nothing to unJB for unless you're really uptight about counting your battery life.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.