Usage bug after jailbreak "Time since last full charge" empty

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ahfu25, Jan 25, 2012.

1. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

Anybody notice after jail breaking that the "Time since last full charge" is always empty?

2. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

It should show up once you unplug the phone from a full charge, but the moment you respring or reboot after that, that box will show up blank.

3. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

It's not a bug. Stop respringing.

When your phone is fully charged, your usage time resets. When you respring, the stats go blank until you fully charge again.

4. ahfu25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Gotcha! So this is normal and not necessarily a bug?

----------

Thanx. I'm not respringing just for kicks, I installed a package from cydia.

5. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

6. alain82 macrumors newbie

havent made a respring since yesterday, and the usage was doing fine a few hours ago. now i just checked, and it has just got blank!
    don't tell me there's no problem, i'm not crazy!
    maybe some background process used after the jailbreak is resetting this thing...

7. wilter26 macrumors newbie

GUYS, SIMPLY DONT RESPRING YOUR DEVICE, DO A REBOOT. :) that way time since last fullcharge wont reset or go blank. :) TESTED.

8. spaceboy60 macrumors newbie

Same problem here, jailbroken ipod touch 3rd Gen (iOS 5.0.1 with "Usage Stats 4 iOS" addon). All usage stats blank. Don't know if it's got anything to do with it, but battery only seems to charge to 90 odd percent, not the full 100%.

And all my LowBatteryLogs show: Awake Time 00:00:00, Standby Time 00:00:00.

9. labman macrumors 604

labman

same advice as before (Stop Respringing) ;) also try recalberating your battery.

10. Kayan macrumors 6502

So this also happens to me even when I don't respiring, however, I'm pretty sure that my phone used to do this even before I JB it. It's just something messes up the clock sometimes, so it's completely normal, nothing to unJB for unless you're really uptight about counting your battery life.