Usage stats not showing up

mike4

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 14, 2010
Can anyone tell me why my usage stats don't show up? I'm jailbroken on 4.0. It has been fully charged. All it has are dashes for usage and standby. Resetting the stats don't work.

hoogen

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
Can anyone tell me why my usage stats don't show up? I'm jailbroken on 4.0. It has been fully charged. All it has are dashes for usage and standby. Resetting the stats don't work.
have you turned the phone off since it has been fully charged?

hoogen

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
I have rebooted it many times with SBsettings. I have not powered it off though. Does this matter?
i havent tested it fully, but i think that doing a respring in sbsettings might reset the usage stats, charge the phone completely again and then see if they appear

mike4

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 14, 2010
i havent tested it fully, but i think that doing a respring in sbsettings might reset the usage stats, charge the phone completely again and then see if they appear
This has been done as well. Nothing :(

hoogen

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
This has been done as well. Nothing :(
no, i mean that doing a respring will cause the usage stats to go blank, because the phone has been "reset" since last full charge. i did not mean it was a fix.

ps. im guessing you ment "respring" when you said that you rebooted thru sbsettings

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.