Usage

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by apple111115, Nov 5, 2013.

1. apple111115 macrumors regular

Does anyone know why this is showing up? I have charged my phone to 100% multiple times......[​IMG]

2. businezguy macrumors 6502

Use your iPhone until it has to power down because of low power and then charge it all of the way back. See if that helps.

3. UKmacman macrumors regular

I have this as well. Anyone got an answer? I have never completely drained battery which I am trying now but it does seem strange.

4. oVerboost macrumors 6502a

Force the phone to turn off (home button + sleep) then reboot and recharge to 100%, this cleared mine the other day. If that doesn't work, try the Reset All Settings option...

5. UKmacman macrumors regular

Letting the phone battery drain until the end and then a recharge has sorted the problem for me.

6. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

It's because your phone crashed. Next time you charge it will show up as normal.

7. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

its because you did a hard reboot. charge it to about 95-97%, and the stats will/should reset to zero. when you unplug and do a hard reboot, thats when they will change to dashes. if you stop doing that, they should stay and numerical counters.

8. cynics macrumors G3

Like mentioned, I see that when I reset the phone or it crashed. Charging to 100% after that fixes the issue.

Looking at your battery % that might not be the case. You may want to try rebooting/resetting the phone (home + power button until you see Apple logo) then charge it to 100%.