USB-C Charger with multiple ports

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by AlphaTeam, Nov 26, 2018.

1. AlphaTeam macrumors regular

AlphaTeam

I'm looking for a USB-C Charger that has multiple USB-C charging ports. I've seen them with a single USB-C and multiple USB-A, but I need one that has 2-4 USB-C all in one unit. I'm not finding any. Any insight?

2. Donka macrumors 68030

Donka

3. zhenya macrumors 603

zhenya

4. NoBoMac Moderator

NoBoMac

Staff Member

The Anker one is only one USB-C/PD port.

In addition to Donka's link, https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Charger-Delivery-Compatible-Samsung/dp/B07JVL8C3H/

Big thing with either of them: what are you going to be charging? The charger in Donka's link will only do a laptop at 60W or two devices, one at 45W the other at 15W. So, can't charge a laptop and iDevice at same time. Or, only one iDevice will get highest speeds while other a little slower.

The Aukey one, is only 36W total, so, two iDevices at 18w each, and laptops not possible.

Haven't looked hard, but, do not recall seeing anything multiport USB charging more than about 60W, so, might have to settle for a brick for laptop while second charger for iDevices.

5. zhenya macrumors 603

zhenya

The HyperJuice model I linked above claims 87W and able to charge a laptop and quick charge a tablet simultaneously.

6. Donka macrumors 68030

Donka

7. Young Turk macrumors 6502

8. masotime macrumors 68020

masotime

I’m curious, are you affiliated with Lifepowr? All of your posts appear to promote this specific product.