USB issues Win7Pro64bit / Bootcamp 3.3)

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Simon60178, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Simon60178 macrumors newbie

Hello,

I have a problem with my MacBook Pro 15" i7. I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit with no problems, and have been doing so for a few years. But I've purchased a new mouse. A Zowie EC1 Gaming mouse. And it doesn't work when i plug it in. There's no drivers no nothing required. And it works on the very same computer, when it's in "Mac OS X mode".

This problem haven't prevented me from using either bootcamp or windows. However, I've just now plugged in a HP PSC 1510 All-in-one printer. And when I try to install the apropriate driver, the installer checks my system and finds that there is not USB support. So I'm beginning to thing that I am missing some patch or hotfix or something for my Bootcamp 3.3 installation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated --- thanks!!

2. Quad5Ny macrumors 6502a

Quad5Ny

If you Open Device Manager (in Windows), are there any devices that are marked as having problems or missing drivers?

3. Simon60178, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011

Simon60178 thread starter macrumors newbie

No, none. But there are alot of usb controllers. When I plug in the mouse it says that the device in unrecognized.

I have a screenshot of the different names:

[​IMG]