Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dDitt.

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
hej when i plugged my iphone to my PC it says USB not recognized is the cable not working ?? and also when i plugged it to fill (battery) , it can`t start just when i POWER OFF and then when i take it ON..

Do you think it`s the cable problem or anything , because i think 90 % that the cable has a problem .

P.s: here in kosovo are the cables 3 euros but they are chinese :mad:

JamesMB

macrumors 68000
Jan 2, 2011
Texas
hej when i plugged my iphone to my PC it says USB not recognized is the cable not working ?? and also when i plugged it to fill (battery) , it can`t start just when i POWER OFF and then when i take it ON..

Do you think it`s the cable problem or anything , because i think 90 % that the cable has a problem .

There is no possible way that anyone on a forum is gonna know if you have a bad cable! Change the cable! If it works, it was a bad cable.:D

Crystal-RX

macrumors 68030
Dec 22, 2008
Seattle, WA USA

It happens when the Iphone gets contacted with water or get wet? did your Iphone get wet at all?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.