USB Transfer Ebooks to Stanza - Great Download

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by samy88, Oct 1, 2009.

1. samy88 macrumors newbie

Hi, i just wanted to let anyone that is interested in transferring ebooks to stanza through usb rather than wireless know about this great free download i found on the net that lets you copy as many files as you want from your computer through to your ipod touch without jailbreaking.

It's this program called iPhone Explorer, and it lets you create a folder named "Stanza" on your ipod, where you copy all of your epub files to through just drag and drop, and the next time you access stanza, it recognises those files under the "downloaded" folder.

I am in no way affiliated with the company that created this program, i'm just the one of many ipod touch users who have been searching, fruitlessly until now, for a fast and easy way to transfer my ebooks to my ipod without using wireless.

I was kind of scared to use this program at first, but i just tried it out and it has worked perfectly, so i just wanted to let anyone else interested in this know about it.

Here is a website with more info on it: http://www.lexcycle.com/faq/how_to_get_books_onto_stanza_iphone

just find "iphone explorer" and it'll have a section explaining all of the steps.

I hope this is of use to someone. By the way, use this program at your own risk. In my own experience it has not created any problems for my ipod touch, but i don't know if that will be the case for everyone that uses it.

samy.

2. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

Mu current problem with Stanza is wanting to get pdf file books that are password protected to show up on my ipod touch...

...solution?