usb wireless adapter for my macbook

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by I3eXa, Aug 3, 2007.

1. I3eXa macrumors 6502

ok, i live in a basement and currently have a dlink g120 wireless usb adapter that has a 10ft usb cable so i can have the laptop on the table with the adapter in my window. I have searched and can't find anything like this for my mac. There isn't os x drivers for the g120 or I'd use it but is there anything like this for my mac??? :(

2. markfc macrumors 6502a

markfc

3. I3eXa thread starter macrumors 6502

hey guys, any help would be great. I tried that Belkin site but couldn't find anything that was apple compatible. I need to find a usb style wireless adapter for my mac like the Dlink G120, but I haven't been able to find anything with os x support. :(

4. I3eXa thread starter macrumors 6502

wow, so no one uses anything but the built in?????

5. I3eXa thread starter macrumors 6502

come on guys! I got a freakin brand new macbook sitting on my coffee table that I can't get on the internet with cause no one will help me!:mad:

6. Marley macrumors member

Marley

what is wrong with your built in wireless card? im guessing that you dont get a strong enough signal... have you considered moving your macbook near the window?

i found this but i've never heard of these people, so you might want to look into it a little more.

i also found this from PowerMax.com

Hope that helped a little