Use expired mac.com account with mobileme

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Alpha04024, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Alpha04024 macrumors newbie

Hi everybody!

I made a mac.com account time ago it already expired. Now I would like to use it with mobileme but I don't know how can I do it. There's nothing on mobileme website as far as I know.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

2. orionwinds macrumors newbie

I had an expired .mac trial account since April 08, and have experienced problems such as 1) the .me authentication screen would appear empty, or 2) the .me authentication screen would show that my password is incorrect.

This worked for me:

Change your .mac password via the "forgot password?" link on www.me.com, follow the steps after that. Apple will then send you an email with the subject "How to Reset Your Apple Password " to your previously registered email account (make sure you remember which one it was, apple hints the ending e.g. gmail.com ). Click on the link in that email. Once you're on the web page, you will be instructed to enter and confirm your new password. Relogin with your new password, and you'll then be able to renew your membership by entering your credit card information via the .me interface.