Use iPhone to single sign on to any web site

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mashedlife, Jun 8, 2008.

1. mashedlife macrumors newbie

Hi, folks, I recently made MashedLife.com, the personal single sign-on to any web site, to support iPhone's display. So iPhone users don't need to type in username/passwd to log on to any web site.

You do not need to install anything on your device. Just point the browser on your mobile device to
    http://MashedLife.com/iphone

Hope that will help you more efficient, better connected when on the road!

Thanks for comments

Kevin

2. nkologe macrumors newbie

Why yes I would love to give all my username/password info to a barely established website

3. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Well FireFox 3 tells me the site is safe, so it's pretty safe to use if you ask me.

4. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

The concept is great, but really, I am paranoid enough without giving anyone my user names and passwords. If this was a native app by a reputable company, I would consider.

You have a tough sell here, but I am sure someone will jump on the band wagon. I mean, people respond to the fake bank emails and give all their personal info to a scammer.

5. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

Yes, but where do all the servers sit that store your precious info? How safe is the infrastructure to hacking, etc. For all you know it is sitting on a personal computer in some guys basement.

6. cdinca macrumors 6502

Um...I hope that was a joke. Yeah...it must have been a joke.

7. matthew858 macrumors member

It should have finished "PS: I am really a hacker"