Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mashedlife

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2008
Hi, folks, I recently made MashedLife.com, the personal single sign-on to any web site, to support iPhone's display. So iPhone users don't need to type in username/passwd to log on to any web site.

You do not need to install anything on your device. Just point the browser on your mobile device to
http://MashedLife.com/iphone

Hope that will help you more efficient, better connected when on the road!

Thanks for comments

Kevin

nkologe

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2008
Why yes I would love to give all my username/password info to a barely established website

nickspohn

macrumors 68040
Jun 9, 2007
Well FireFox 3 tells me the site is safe, so it's pretty safe to use if you ask me.

bacaramac

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2007
The concept is great, but really, I am paranoid enough without giving anyone my user names and passwords. If this was a native app by a reputable company, I would consider.

You have a tough sell here, but I am sure someone will jump on the band wagon. I mean, people respond to the fake bank emails and give all their personal info to a scammer.

bacaramac

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2007
Well FireFox 3 tells me the site is safe, so it's pretty safe to use if you ask me.

Yes, but where do all the servers sit that store your precious info? How safe is the infrastructure to hacking, etc. For all you know it is sitting on a personal computer in some guys basement.

matthew858

macrumors member
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Hi, folks, I recently made MashedLife.com, the personal single sign-on to any web site, to support iPhone's display. So iPhone users don't need to type in username/passwd to log on to any web site.

You do not need to install anything on your device. Just point the browser on your mobile device to
http://MashedLife.com/iphone

Hope that will help you more efficient, better connected when on the road!

Thanks for comments

Kevin

It should have finished "PS: I am really a hacker"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.