Use Portion of Screen as Webcam input?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by aoisenshi, May 21, 2010.

  1. aoisenshi macrumors newbie

    May 17, 2009
    I want to take a part of my screen and use it as a webcam input. Is there a way of doing this (on a mac of course.)? I have googled the hell out of this and found nothing!

    If you're not really sure what I mean, I want to draw people on chatroulette in Photoshop, live. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? :confused:
  2. Rhalliwell1 macrumors 6502a

    May 22, 2008
    I have never used it but i do believe cam twist is what you are looking for.

  3. aoisenshi thread starter macrumors newbie

    May 17, 2009

Share This Page