Price Advice Used iPhone 5S

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Rhyno37, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Rhyno37 macrumors regular

Hey guys, looking to buy an iPhone 5S for US Cellular and need some price advice. US cellular is a small carrier so prices can be inflated. I found a Space Gray 5S 16GB on eBay for $400. The phone is in mint condition, claimed to have been used for 10 days. Comes with box and original accessories, as well as a case. I was wondering if this is a good price? From what I've seen its about right.

Also, is this a better decision than buying new? New would be $550+ tax. I think I may still be able to get applecare on the used one if its within 30 days

2. sebseb macrumors 6502

sebseb

Before you purchase the phone make sure he will deactivate the device from his apple ID so that you can use the device with your own ID!

About the apple care, you can ask him for serial number and check it online. Apple will tell you if the device qualifies for apple care! And yes 400$ is good deal on the device.

3. crzdcolombian macrumors 6502a

crzdcolombian

$400 for a 16gb seems very high. I saw people here selling it for $300-350 once the 6 came out.

Also I hate hate hate people who say they just opened the box to make sure it was there or o I just turned on the Xbox put the 65 dollar game I bought and the 420 dollar gaming system to just play it for 25 minutes and realize I am too old for games haha

Its like dude I know its used. It being used 1 time is still used.