Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Indian Devil

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 3, 2014
Hey need some advice.

One of my friend is on a visit to USA, he is in Rogers (Bentonville), now I want another used unlocked 5s (already have one bought from India only) and he is willing to being it provided he gets one in the same place or nearby. As I am from India I don't know where to look for and what's the best price for a used iPhone 5s (16 or 32 GB)

Please tell what's the lowest price I can get a good condition 5s for and from where, both version 16 and 32.

Also how to make sure that it won't get locked / blocked afterwards, i.e. That it's paid fully.

Thanks

Indian Devil

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 3, 2014
Get posts
That I know but don't want to post just to get to that number, as that would be spamming and as a Moderator in another forum myself I know that is not good at all..

Oh how I wish there's another way... Guess I'll have to look into other options, a risk but no other way..

Thanks for the help.

Chatter

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Uphill from Downtown
Check out Swappa for prices. Then check his local Craigslist. There is NO guarantee that he will not be scammed on CL. Swappa is safer. Remember this - you may get screwed trying to save yourself $50 on CL.

Indian Devil

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 3, 2014
Check out Swappa for prices. Then check his local Craigslist. There is NO guarantee that he will not be scammed on CL. Swappa is safer. Remember this - you may get screwed trying to save yourself $50 on CL.
Noted mate, thanks for the advice..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.