Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPhoneHome

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
I'm a little surprised that there are already iphones up on Ebay. But most people that are selling them list some weird reason for them selling it. One guy says "My wife didn't like the size of it" (sidenote: i hope she was talking about the phone when she said that)

Another guys says "my mom flipped out when she found out i bought one" lol..poor guy.

There are a few others up

Just type in "used iphone" on ebay... i didnt want to put the links up because im not getting paid to advertise.

Sobe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2007
Wash DC suburbs
I'm a little surprised that there are already iphones up on Ebay. But most people that are selling them list some weird reason for them selling it. One guy says "My wife didn't like the size of it" (sidenote: i hope she was talking about the phone when she said that)

Another guys says "my mom flipped out when she found out i bought one" lol..poor guy.

There are a few others up

Just type in "used iphone" on ebay... i didnt want to put the links up because im not getting paid to advertise.

it's probably people who didn't want to swallow the restocking fee after they bought em for resale and found no takers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.