Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr.PS

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
I love the look of the Isight and it's easier to stand on a desk, but many people want like $200 or better for them. How is the Logitech Ultra Vision SE? A store is selling them for $29.95 right now ($90 rebate) so I'm thinking of picking one up.

Anyone use both?

thegoldenmackid

macrumors 604
Dec 29, 2006
dallas, texas
I love the look of the Isight and it's easier to stand on a desk, but many people want like $200 or better for them.
Anyone use both?

Just to let you know, the whole iSight mark-up craze is kinda gone, most users on here are looking for around $150, usually significantly less. The Logitech with your coupon is still cheaper, but it's still a good $50 difference between what you thought.

stevepalm

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2008
Logitech Ultra Vision SE Universal Binary Code Error:808

I love the look of the Isight and it's easier to stand on a desk, but many people want like $200 or better for them. How is the Logitech Ultra Vision SE? A store is selling them for $29.95 right now ($90 rebate) so I'm thinking of picking one up.

Anyone use both?

I am using SecuritySpy with my Logitech SE on my Mac PowerBook G4. After 1-3 minutes I get a Code Error:808
Data size from local device not as expected.
Anyone have same experience?
Any input greatly appreciated.
Email to SecuritySpy tech support not responding
after 5 days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.