Useful Workflow complications for AW

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by herious89, Sep 25, 2015.

1. herious89 macrumors member

herious89

I'm wondering if anyone here love this app like I do, I bought this app specifically for the AW. So far this is the great app for AW ever since you could create any kind of utilities on the iphone.

I'm curious what kind of workflows you guys are using to make your life easier with AW. I have 2 built-in workflows(voice recorder and event direction). I also enhanced the Home ETA to Home/Work ETA, basically it will determine if you're at home or at work at the moment and then it will automatically route to your pre-determined work/home address showing best routes and ETA (traffic is crazy here in my city and I commute everyday).

Also one big question: why Workflow doesn't have Glance on AW?

appwtch.jpg appwtch2.jpg

2. nicho macrumors 68000

it had a glance i'm sure, maybe the developer thought the complications were more useful and removed it?

i'm having trouble getting my workflows to show up on apple watch :( how do you do it?

3. herious89 thread starter macrumors member

herious89

Workflow on AW is still buggy, you have to open WL app on AW and let it "sync" to the WL list from your iphone. Or maybe you forgot to enable to AW mode in your workflow instance

4. arubinst macrumors 6502

Me too!

A couple of them showed up when I was learning to program my own workflows. Then, they wouldn't go away even after I deleted them from the iPhone app. I deinstalled and reinstalled the Watch app and now none of them appears available even though a bunch of them are in AW mode :(

5. dschulian macrumors regular

dschulian

You can ForceTouch on the main menu of workflow to get a show/hide menu. Did you take a look at that? Maybe they are just hidden.

6. arubinst macrumors 6502

Yep! Did that... They were no there.

I tried uninstalling the app from my phone an downloading again. I synced to get my workflows back and they're still not showing up in the Watch app...

7. nicho macrumors 68000

same here.

people with a working workflow app - did you have the apps synced before the 2.0 update?

8. Aniseedvan macrumors 6502a

My workflows are synced fine, I've had it for ages. Just don't try sending messages as apparently there's issues WOS2.0 side which are stopping this from working.
    I do wonder whether this app is starting to show up hardware limitations as I don't think the workflow steps are running particularly fast...

9. herious89 thread starter macrumors member

herious89

Although workflow on AW seems useful but it's not stable right now, slow and crashes most of the time, hopefully they will fix everything soon