User Wallpaper=User LockBackground?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jdzialak, Dec 22, 2008.

1. jdzialak macrumors regular

I'm having some fun with themes and winterboard.
    I'm stuck on one thing though. Whatever wallpaper I use, goes to both User Wallpaper and User Lockbackground.

The theme I'm using is Tenius with Katra's weather theme for Lock Background.
    Whenever i change the jpg in the User Lockbackground folder, it also changes my Springboard wallpaper to the same thing.

Joe

2. jdzialak thread starter macrumors regular

To clarify...

When I used to go into Settings to change wallpaper, it would change my Lock background only.
    Now that I have Winterboard and a theme installed, that change to wallpaper in settings only changes my Springboard wallpaper now, and the Lock background is unchanged.

So I SSH'ed into the folder named User Lockbackground and put an image in there.
    That image came up as both my Springboard wallpaper and Lock background.

Anyone?

Joe

3. jdzialak thread starter macrumors regular

forget it...
    when I changed wallpaper in SETTINGS, it changed my Lock screen and springboard background TO THE SELCTED PIC...

so i put Lock Background above walllpaper in Winterboard, with a different pic in each folder(though both were the same pic on the wallpapers when I looked), and then changed wallpaper via SETTINGS, which changed lock background and NOT wallpaper in SB this time.

I don't know why i did It, or why this worked.

Joe