Other Using a sock as a temporary slip in case for iPhone Xs Max

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 31, 2003
Since the case I want isn't being offered yet, I've decide to use a sock instead to temporarily store my phone in when going out. It's the only soft thing I can think of that will completely cover the phone.

What do you guys think?

tekchic

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Why not get a cheap $8 clear case from Amazon? I have one coming next Tuesday so it gives me some time to shop for a case I'd like more (maybe w/a kickstand for gaming/movies). There's already a ton available on Amazon.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I ordered the silicone case as a temp case until Sedio get the surface case shipped.

I do not know where the OP is from but is it likely frowned on to pull you iPhone out of a sock!

THE JUICEMAN

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Since the case I want isn't being offered yet, I've decide to use a sock instead to temporarily store my phone in when going out. It's the only soft thing I can think of that will completely cover the phone.

What do you guys think?
Trust me. You are far from the first person to do this. I’ve seen a few at my job and I’m sure there are many more. Go for it lol.

JamiLynee

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2014
I can't tell if OP is being serious or not... and I don't care. I have been laughing for a solid minute.

Winryito

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2015
Most of the Apple cases were sold out or pushed back to October on Apple website. I have a peel thin case coming in but that’s not till later too. I have a good 2 weeks window caseless so I am considering various options as well.;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.