Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

elliotay

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 9, 2001
I just recently got the Logitech MX700 and I'm having trouble using it with Expose. When I first plugged it in it worked fine. Then I installed the Logitech Control Center and after that the Expose functions don't work anymore. What am I supposed to assign the buttons to in the Logitech Control Center in order to be able to assign them to Expose functions? Thanks.

tyson12zoll

macrumors member
Aug 24, 2003
Or use USBoverdrive (versiontracker.com)

Its more customizable and supports middle clicking. map any button to any key or key combo.

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
Re: Using Expose with Logitech MX700

Originally posted by elliotay
I just recently got the Logitech MX700 and I'm having trouble using it with Expose. When I first plugged it in it worked fine. Then I installed the Logitech Control Center and after that the Expose functions don't work anymore. What am I supposed to assign the buttons to in the Logitech Control Center in order to be able to assign them to Expose functions? Thanks.

Please let us know if you get this sorted out as I will be buying one of these soon and will look at an alternative if this one if flakey.

Jason

the future

macrumors 68040
Jul 17, 2002
I have the MX500 and didn't install any Logitech software at all. I just assigned the expose functions to the buttons under System Preferences -> Expose. Works like a charm. :) (Btw. I chose buttons 5-6-4.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.