Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
Hi, all. I have revised my Flikr tutorial and would like a few of my fellow fellows to let me know if it is visible at the link below. Also let me know in this thread if it needs any changes. If all is OK, I will edit my quote in the first post of Photo of the Day to replace the old Flickr thing.

Resvised Flickr Tutorial

Thanks to the users who gave me suggestions for this.

Dale

pdxflint

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2006
Oregon coast
Looks real good, Dale. I also have a little tip on the "short" method where one can grab the BBCode from Flickr. Instead of selecting all the code, if you don't want the automatic text links below the photo when displayed here on MR, just select the first paragraph of BBCode from flickr, and ignore the rest. By double-clicking in the first paragraph, it will usually just select that paragraph.

flickr%20share.jpg

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
Phil: Thanks for the quick comment. I decided to leave that "offending" line of code in the short form to keep it as simple as possible for new folks. Anyone with more need for control will find what they want in either your method or mine.

Dale

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.