Using iPad pro 10.5 in bright daylight is awesome

Booji

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 17, 2011
Tokyo
Finally a screen bright enough to use on the beach! The auto brightness poweres up to max and it's very visible and no appearance of being washed out.

Only downside is power consumption shoots up and really sucks the battery down fast. Looks like I might only get 4 or 5 hours out of it.

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
Finally a screen bright enough to use on the beach! The auto brightness poweres up to max and it's very visible and no appearance of being washed out.

Only downside is power consumption shoots up and really sucks the battery down fast. Looks like I might only get 4 or 5 hours out of it.
The laminated display and 600 Nits of brightness all made that possible in the Sun. Naturally the battery will deplete quicker, but none the less, this is a good story to put the brightness to the test.

max2

macrumors 68030
May 31, 2015

Yeah I agree!

The battery life sucks though :(