Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rjackman

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Next month when i hopefully will have an Iphone with a O2 contract i would like to use the Sim card from it in a Nokia 6280 every now and again, Will this work ok as long as i get the Nokia unlocked to use on the O2 Network ?

Cheers :)

RossoA

macrumors 6502
Aug 29, 2007
Horsham, UK
Next month when i hopefully will have an Iphone with a O2 contract i would like to use the Sim card from it in a Nokia 6280 every now and again, Will this work ok as long as i get the Nokia unlocked to use on the O2 Network ?

Cheers :)

I don't see why not...

rjackman

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Just for when i go out to town drinking or am planning to go to a club, I can't imagine the Iphone is that nice to used pissed and ill prob drop it, I also take videos every now and again which is handy to have.

joshysquashy

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2005
UK
Yes, it will work fine, I might do the same.

On a similar note, can I put another O2 Sim card in the iPhone either with or without unlocking it?

If so, will Edge, SMS etc work?

was116

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2009
Help with setting mobile

Hi All,
I am trying to use iphone pay as you go sim card (i belive it's with free wifi and internet) in my N73. I have got O2 setting on my phone but i don't know how to connect to use free internet. Every time i connect via o2 wap, it's cost me and takes off money from my topup. Any step by step advise please as i am not very good in these things.
Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.