Using iPT to much?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by wizzracer, Sep 23, 2007.

1. wizzracer macrumors 6502

wizzracer

I find myself tring to use touch on my cell phone icons and I just tried to touch my monitor to open apps:)

2. sanford macrumors 65816

Uh, yeah. I have an iPhone and I find myself almost trying to reach up to my laptop screen to resize images or scroll lists. Very bizarre.

3. onionperson654 macrumors regular

onionperson654

Hey, it's not necessarily a bad thing to use your ipod touch too much.

Personally, because of the great screen, I've jury-rigged a nice webcam on top of my touch and instead of looking at things with my eyes, my touch does it for me, and I get to experience the world on my... its wonderful screen.

I'm in the process of adding a microphone so I can do away with ears. I just can't wait until they come up with a taste or smell sensing device, and don't get me started about using sonar to touch things. That's when the ipod touch will truly live up to its name and do away with all human senses.:)

But mostly (and realisticly), I just hope I'm not spending too much time here thinking about getting my touch while building up the hype.

4. nlivo macrumors 6502a

i was at a shop with those machines you can take your usb and print off digital photos. I wanted to resize it so it didn't fill up the whole picture (i was making a collage) and i used the 'pinch' feature. haha. i was there moving my fingers closer and wider together. the woman next to me thought i was a freak.

5. Matteh117 macrumors regular

Well that all depends on what part of the photo you were pinching. ;)

6. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

I can tell you that ever since my iPhone every small electronic device is considered inferior to me if I can't scroll with touch or click with touch.

7. bozboyku1 macrumors newbie

Ya I have been using mine all weekend. I keep trying to touch my laptop screen or cell phone screen but that does not work to well...

8. Vikinguy macrumors 6502

9. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

lol totally hear you on that